10 Stages of spending a Friday night in via Amy Schumer and Bill Hader GIFs
It’s Friday night and your spunky self just isn’t feeling the bar scene, or any scene that would involve getting out of the pajama bottoms you just put on.
It’s time for a nice night in, a little you time. You're psyched for the occasion. After all, when do you ever get a peaceful moment, let alone an entire peaceful night? It really can't go wrong. Every night in follows similar stages from the moment you walk through the door to the night's end.
1. First off, wine, lots of wine
I need to forget about that jerk from the office and prepare for my me time.
2. This is going to be great!
I'm in comfy clothes, and I can catch up on my Netflix series.
3. Let's do a happy dance through the house — no one is here…
Yep, Beyoncé has nothing on me.
4. I need ice cream… and chips… and popcorn
Yes, today is a cheat day. I had a salad for lunch after all.
5. Let me take a selfie of this — my Instagram hasn't seen much love lately
I wonder if I can angle it so you can see the TV, so everyone will know what I’m watching. Every girl at the bar in heels will be so jealous of my OITNB marathon.
More: 5 Girls' night in movies
6. Ugh, that one isn't good enough
Let me try again. Why does it take 50 selfies to get one good one?
7. Oh look, all my BFFs are out…
Remember how fun last weekend was? Now I'm missing out.
8. I’m totally lame for staying in
This was the worst idea. I'm wearing pajamas, and it’s 9 p.m. on a Friday.
9. Let me text that guy from marketing who was trying to hit me up…
Oh no, now I remember why I ignored him. Bye.
10. Who am I kidding? I'm awesome!
I totally deserved this night in. Cheers to me!