Father’s Day is a few days away, and if you’re out of new ideas, don’t fret, I have some great options.
Tool kits, gadgets, grilling equipment, ties, they’re all staples everyone knows about, so I rounded up some other options that Dad is going to love.
1. For the Scotch lover
A nice bottle of his favorite spirit with glasses to go along with it. If Dad likes scotch or whiskey, get him a nice bottle of Macallan with freezeable whiskey glasses which won’t dilute his drink.
- Macallan 15 (your local liquor store, $99)
- Rabbit Freezeable Whiskey Glasses (metrokane.com, $25)
2. For the sports fan
Stylish sports gear. All dads love their sports team. And since he loves to wear it all weekend long, get Dad some stylish sports gear of his favorite team from 47 Brand.
- T-shirt, hat and socks (47brand.com, $20-38)
3. For the new dad
If you’re looking for something small, Jimmy Fallon’s new book is hilarious. He helps dads win their “secret campaign” to ensure their babies’ first word is “Dada.” Hilarious and adorable for any new dad.
- Your Baby’s First Word Will Be Dada by Jimmy Fallon (Amazon.com, $10)
4. For the cook: Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit
Guys love their hot sauce, and if Dad is experimental in the kitchen, this kit is for him. Six bottles and customizable labels lets Dad package and present up to six hot sauces.
- Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit (uncommongoods.com, $35)
5. For any dad
Whether Dad likes to go tailgating, camping or just have barbecues at the house, this igloo party bar will be a huge hit. It’s powered by LiddUp, and has mini LED lights on the inside so you can see the drinks even if it’s dark out! Dad will love all of the accessories, like the bottle opener catcher, drain plug and more.
- Igloo Party Bar Cooler (homedepot.com, $199)