Maybe you’re having one of those days where nothing seems to be going to plan.
Those days that you run out of milk and the fire alarm goes off because you’ve burnt dinner, or you get stuck in traffic with the kids who are running a muck today more than usual.
Whatever the case, it might be worth taking a moment to flick through the hashtag trending on Twitter called #WaysToEnjoyAGoodLife.
People are getting together to share their own takes on what a good life means to them and how to make the most of any situation.
From travelling the world to being kind to our furry friends, here are some of the ways people are enjoying the good life — and you can, too.
1. Dance because it feels good
— Funk Not Drunk (@HumberMotown) April 8, 2015
2. Lose yourself in the pages of a good book
— George RR Martin (@GeorgeRRMartin_) April 8, 2015
3. Be kind to creatures, great and small
— Kenny Torrella (@kennytorrella) April 8, 2015
4. Don’t forget to allow yourself a bit of R and R
— Gord Macey (@GordMacey) April 8, 2015
5. Be silly with the kids
— FᎪᎢ ᏩᎪNᎠᎪᏞF (@sofarrsogud) April 8, 2015
6. Dress to impress; leave the trackies at home
— just plain beth (@whoawhut) April 8, 2015
7. Go without pants at every opportunity possible
8. Pamper yourself with a trip to the hairdressers
— Shock of Flair wryly (@ShockOfFlair) April 8, 2015
9. Create your own sense of happiness
— Cris Haest (@crishaest) April 8, 2015
10. And when it all gets too much, remember to just keep swimming
— Joe (@joemessin) April 8, 2015
How do you enjoy the good life? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
More on life and happiness
Women share hilarious ways to make their late periods arrive
Rachael Taylor slams Hollywood diets and unhealthy eating habits
10 Times people needed the texting app that deletes messages you didn’t mean to send