Whether you’re looking for something stylish and smart to wear to work, or you just need some new sandals to show off your yay it’s spring pedicure, we’ve got some of the best on-trend options out there. And don’t worry — there are a few splurges in here, but there are a lot of affordable options as well. Best of all? None of these shoes will kill your feet after you’ve had them on for five minutes
1. Joesy heeled sandals (SoleSociety.com, $70)
Yes, these have a heel, but it’s a nice, solid stacked heel (all the rage right now), so they really are walk in-able! They come in solid black and a cool black-and-white pattern, but this nautical vintage navy really stands out for spring.
2. Julie Lopez Savannah wedge (JulieLopezShoes.com, $222)
Yes, I know. These are a total splurge! But. They are beautiful, extremely well made in Italy and specifically designed for comfort. They use a patent-pending technology called All Day F-I-T to make sure all their lovely shoes feel good, all day.
3. Dr. Scholl’s Original Collection Frill slide sandal (Nordstrom.com, $88)
A glam version of the slide trend that’s so hot right now, these babies in platinum leather feature a cushioning insole with Memory Fit foam.
4. Perin laser cut suede slingback bootie (SoleSociety.com, $80)
A bootie is a great choice in spring; still light and airy, but you don’t have to worry about your toenail polish. Booties look great with pants and jeans, but they’re also totally on-trend with skirts, dresses and shorts.
5. Dirty Laundry East Ender sandals (ChineseLaundry.com, $45)
A funky, pretty and unusual-looking shoe that sort of marries the gladiator look with the slide sandal.
6. Keds x kate spade new york Rally Leather (Keds.com, $110)
Remember Keds? They’re still making totally adorable, comfy shoes, though this collab with Kate Spade New York might be the ultimate all-time best!
7. Seychelles Well Known 2 flats (Seychelles.com, $90)
Every pair of Seychelles I’ve ever tried on has been suuuper comfortable. These pretty leather flats will brighten up any outfit.
8. A2 by Aerosoles Big Ben peep-toe heels (Kohls.com, $50)
Great for work or a dressy day event, these bone-colored pumps with a sassy peep toe will not kill your feet. Seriously — the people at Aerosoles really know what they’re doing.
9. Circus By Sam Edelman Lena mesh espadrille flat (UrbanOutfitters.com, $45)
Laid back and comfy yet still stylish. Plus, they come in a bunch of pretty colors, as well as black or white.
Images: Becci Burckhart/SheKnows