Miley Cyrus has been snapping photos of herself sporting a new hairstyle, which has left us pondering whether the new ‘do will catch on.
She’s single-handedly bringing back the scrunchie, but will that be enough for Miley Cyrus’ new hairstyle to become popular? Personal style is all about self-expression, and Cyrus doesn’t hold back when it comes to expressing herself through her clothing, song lyrics, music clips and, now, her hair.
The pop diva is rocking a new hairstyle, which she’s been seen sporting on a whole host of photos on Instagram, and we just can’t help but think this might be a new hair trend in the making.
Here’s how to rock what we’re calling “The Miley”.
1. Tie a bun on the top of your head with your favourite scrunchie:
2. Add a pop of colour with your own handmade colourful bands and create buttons inspired by your favourite pet. This one is the “Floyd bun”:
3. The more colourful the ties, the better:
4. Channel your last holiday to the Caribbean and add some colourful plaits in the mix:
5. Flowers make (almost) everything look prettier:
6. As do Coco Chanel brooches:
What do you think? Is this the most ridiculous hair trend you’ve ever seen? Or does it have the potential to catch on? Let us know in the comments section below.