We’re expanding our talented team of freelance writers and want to hear from you.
Do you have a unique perspective, a passion for one of our subject areas, and think you can thrive in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment? Whether you’re a foodie, a love advice guru, a parenting pro or a fashionista at heart, if you need somewhere to make your voice heard we’d love to host it.
SheKnows UK is currently accepting applications from freelance writers.
Requirements include the following:
- You must be a resident of the U.K..
- You must have writing samples to share.
- You must stand out from the crowd.
If you’re interested…
Send a brief email with the following information:
- An introduction. Include a 150-word bio and a note on why you should write for us.
- A little taste of your writing. Share where you’ve written before (links are encouraged) and how you would write for us.
- An example of how you generate ideas. In addition to your article, please include two or three pitches pertaining to the topic areas. This gives us a clue as to what kind of ideas we can expect from you.
- Contact info. Include your name, email address and phone number so we can get in touch with you.
- Love (relationships, dating, living the single life, etc.)
- Budgeting, money, savings and career
- Health (fitness, eating healthily, exercise, etc.)
- Style (beauty, makeup, fashion, looking your best, etc.)
- Family, parenting and pregnancy (advice for busy mums, hot parenting topics, etc.)
- Food, cooking and recipes
- Home DIY, improvement and decor
- Local and/or regional features
Email our International Editor for consideration.