We’re fiercely proud of our country, and we get excited at the thought of snuggling by the fire, sipping hot chocolates and the prospect of a proper white Christmas. But sometimes the weather takes it one step too far.
1. The time it flooded our picnic.
— CBC British Columbia (@cbcnewsbc) December 10, 2014
2. The time it made getting to work take three times longer than usual.
— CBC Manitoba (@CBCManitoba) December 8, 2014
3. The time it turned our roads into a game of bumper cars, except it wasn’t fun.
4. The time it was so cold we had to dress like Hannibal Lecter.
5.The time even walking in snowshoes didn’t help.
— Merrell® (@merrelloutside) November 26, 2014
6. The time we almost froze on our walk to work.
— CBC KW (@CBCKW891) November 21, 2014
7. The time we thought our car got stolen, but it was really just buried in snow.
8. The time an entire waterfall froze.
Niagara Falls c.1900 -Frozen pic.twitter.com/QaGzCmGSNH
— GlimpsesofHistory🌀 (@HistoryGlimpses) December 7, 2014
9. The time we could only communicate via our eyes.
— Logan Campbell (@LogManMaritimes) November 12, 2014
10. The time we couldn’t even find our house.
11. The time we had to drive in a lake to get to work.
12. The time the beach was completely ruined.
13. The time our pool froze.
14. The time our trees turned into blobs.