Simple candy cane ornaments your little helpers can make
Make a cute ornament this holiday season! These ornaments are easy enough for kids to make and the perfect holiday gift for family and friends.
Grab the kids, a few supplies and get creating. Your tree will look fab with these homemade Christmas candy canes.
- Plastic beads in assorted colors, red, green, white, gold and silver
- Pipe cleaners in assorted colors
1. Bend the bottom of a pipe cleaner so it creates a small loop.
2. Slide beads onto the pipe cleaner in different patterns.
3. Place beads on the pipe cleaner until the entire piece is covered.
4. Bend the other end of the pipe cleaner to hold the beads in place.
5. Curve the top of the ornament to create a candy cane shape.
6. Place the candy canes on the tree or wrap them up to give as gifts!