Indulge your feet in holiday comfort without sacrificing style — or breaking the bank! Grab each of these great flats, in styles from chic to playful, for under $20 a pair.
1. Ballet Flats in Cream ($18 at Forever 21)
Two-tone quilting gives these ballet flats an expensive air, conjuring up a designer look at a steal.
2. Loafers in Black and Floral ($15 at H&M)
The vibrant floral pattern of these loafers adds a notice-me element to basic black or denim.
3. CL by Laundry Gem Stone Ballet Flat in Black ($20 at DSW)
Pow! The substantial-sized faux gemstones on these flats pack a seriously sparkly punch.
4. Scarlett Velvet Flats in Navy ($20 at Delia’s)
The soft velvet and jewel tone of this shoe begs for heavy rotation during holiday party season.
5. Kim Chi Blue Elastic Cross-Strap Flats in Black ($19 at Urban Outfitters)
Give new meaning to “ballet flat” with this chic pair that evokes dancers’ toe shoes.
6. Xhilaration Lana d’Orsay Flats in Blush ($20 at Target)
The d’Orsay style is a flattering wardrobe staple that will never go out of style, and the blush tone is a nice wardrobe counterpoint to all those basic black pairs in the closet.
7. Metallic Ballet Flats in Silver ($11 at Forever 21)
This shiny silver pair dresses up an LBD in an instant, or adds polish to jeans and a tee.
8. Matisse Bailey Flats in Silver ($19 at 6pm.com)
The pointy toe adds an extra element of dressiness in these pulled-together metallic flats.
9. Bamboo Ankle Strap Flats in Nude ($20 at Charlotte Russe)
The ankle strap distinguishes these shoes from standard ballet flats, and holds them on securely for walking longer distances.
10. Michael Antonio Panza Metallic Flats in Wine ($17 at 6pm.com)
The wow-worthy combination of deep red and gold in this flat makes it a perfect complement to a holiday wardrobe.
11. Women’s Chelsea Flats in Black Lace ($17 at Payless)
On-trend lace for the cost of a movie ticket? Yes, please.
12. Dollhouse Mesh-Lined Scalloped Ballet Flats in Black ($20 at Charlotte Russe)
Scalloped detailing and mesh insets lend conversation-starting elements to classic black flats.
13. Charles Albert Flats in Black ($17 at 6pm.com)
Mixed metallic studs give these flats a vintage ’80s vibe that goes with a range of accessories.
14. Mix No. 6 Guerra Flats in Black ($10 at DSW)
The open back of these ankle-strap flats adds a bit of understated sex appeal — for under $10!
Which do you like best?