Boots and Hearts Festival has packed up its stages for another year, but festivalgoers are feeling the post-festival blues. Here’s how to cope if you’re missing the festival vibe.
Hearts are still bumping, and the ears continue to ring, which can mean just one thing — the Boots and Hearts Festival fever is coming on. Here’s how to deal with the post-festival blues.
1. Reminisce about all your happy festival memories with your fellow festival-going friends:
Video credit: YouTube / TheLateShowWithDavidLetterman
2. Listen to all your favourite festival acts on repeat:
Video credit: Tumblr / SmellsLikeSwift
3. Swoon over the hottest man in country music — Luke Bryan — by watching this over and over:
Video credit: BootsandHearts.com
4. Keep yourself busy by learning the guitar — or at least air guitar:
Video credit: YouTube / VeronicaMars
5. Learn how to perfect the art of setting up a tent so this doesn’t happen to you next time:
Video credit: Tumblr / prguitarman
6. Come to terms with the fact that the festival is done. It’s time to admit it’s over for another year:
Video credit: YouTube / TheVampireDiaries
7. Now, pick yourself up, and start saving for the next one!
Video credit: YouTube / BeyonceVEVO
Did you attend the Boots and Hearts Festival over the weekend? How are you dealing with your festival blues?