Getting your father or husband a Roku is a great way to upgrade his TV-watching experience without breaking the bank.
Rock Dad’s world with Roku
The Roku streaming player is the perfect gift for Father’s Day. It’s a plug-and-play box that allows you to add the functionality of a smart TV to your current TV. Netflix, Pandora, Hulu and internet TV stations are all accessible at the push of a button. The best part is that the Roku takes two minutes to install. This perfect little gadget is just what you — ahem, I mean your dad or husband — needs to unwind at the end of the day.
The Roku’s features include the following:
- Access to 750-plus channels
- Access to streaming services, such as Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Instant Video
- Stream your music and photos from your phone or tablet to your TV
- Music services, such as Spotify
- Motion control for games
- Built-in wireless capability
And if you’d like to go all out, the Roku 3, the latest model, retails for $99.
More Father’s Day gifts
Handmade gifts from Etsy
Father’s Day adventures
12 Ways to celebrate Father’s Day
Leave a Comment