7. Make sure you blend the shadow
Using a synthetic crease brush, blend out the top edge.
8. Line under your lower lashes
Using a metallic teal eyeliner like Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Deep End, line your lower lash line, and extend beyond the outer corner. (Urban Decay, $20)
More: A Glow-in-the-Dark Halloween Nail Design Anyone Can Do
9. Line the rim of your lashes with a different shade
Use a mint green or aqua liner to line your waterline. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Turquoise is my favorite! (Stila, $22)
10. Make sure you extend the line beyond your eye
Extend the line beyond the outer corner, below the teal line.
11. Seal your eye makeup with glitter adhesive
Dip your finger into glitter adhesive and loose blue glitter. Press onto the lid.
12. Add some glitter eyeliner for extra sparkle
Using a silver glitter liner, apply to the top lash line.