Kristin Davis starred on one of the most fashionable shows on TV for years (Sex and the City) and she definitely picked up a few fashion tips along the way. These days, we’re crushing on her modern-meets-classic ladylike look.
Why we’re obsessed
In a lacy long-sleeve top and colorblocked cobalt midi skirt, Kristin looks flirty and classy. Colorful wedges and a printed bag add a touch of sass we love.
How to style the look
Just because the temperature’s dropping doesn’t mean you have to abandon your summer style staples. Summer trends like lace and cobalt blue are easily transitioned into fall; you just have to cover up a bit more to deal with the cooler weather. When the temps fall, swap out Kristin’s wedges for a closed-toe shoe — we provided two options depending on your heel preference — and add an edgy leather jacket.
- What Motors Most Jacket (modcloth.com, $60)
- NastyGal Candlelit Dream Blouse (nastygal.com, $ 41)
- CUSP by Neiman Marcus Pleated Chiffon Skirt (cusp.com, $188)
- J. Jill Scalloped Ballet Flats (jjill.com, $99)
- DUO Elenora T-Strap Heels in Black (duoboots.com, $155)
- ShoeDazzle Barbuda Floral Bag (shoedazzle.com, $40)
- Kate Spade Saturday Initial Bracelet (saturday.com, $30)
- Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse (Walgreens, $4)
More celebrity style
Jessica Alba’s colorful combo
Mel B’s cute chambray outfit
Lea Michele’s bold blazer
Leave a Comment