We’ve always been fans of Nina Dobrev’s style. The star of The Vampire Diaries has serious style game, as she proved when she stepped out in this tres chic ensemble.
Why we’re obsessed
This look has a sassy “you can look, but you can’t touch” vibe we simply adore. Nina’s all covered up, sure, but she’s incorporated sheer fabrics, high slits and luxe pieces that really make her stand out from the crowd.
How to style the look
Most gals have a leather jacket and black top lying around their closet, so this look is actually pretty simple to recreate. The key? Find a statement piece to build your outfit around (like Nina’s chic pink maxi skirt) and pair with luxe accessories for a high fashion look.
- Women’s Faux Leather Moto Jacket (oldnavy.gap.com, $50)
- Tees by Tina Sorbtek Racer Back Tank in Black (teesbytina.com, $42)
- Alice & You Light Pink Pleated Maxi Skirt (us.dorothyperkins.com, $27)
- Felix + Iris Julietta Frame (available as sunglasses) (felixandiris.com, prices vary based on prescription)
- Double Fold Over Clutch in Burgundy (dailylook.com, $45)
- Mr. Kate Forcella Ring (shop.mrkate.com, $42)
- JustFab Mindie Flat (justfab.com, $40)
- CoverGirl Instaglam Ready, Set, Gorgeous Foundation (drugstore.com, $9)