She’s played some pretty stylish ladies on the big screen, but Lily Collins has a style all her own in real life. Take this classy yet fun way she styled a crop top, for instance. It’s perfect for those unseasonably warm October days.
Why we’re obsessed
Photo credit: Michael Wright/WENN.com
Lily is the queen of breezy street style. The actress has a talent for putting together comfy, chic and cool outfits that just make you stop and stare. This one did just that thanks to the on-trend crop top and midi skirt combo that looks oh so sophisticated thanks to some ladylike accessories.
How to style the look
Proportion is key when wearing a crop top. Show just a sliver of skin by pairing your top with a high-waisted longer skirt to look classy, not trashy. Top things off with a neutral palette of accessories that pull the look together.
- Pamelka White Scoop Back Crop Top (missguidedus.com, $9)
- Eight Sixty Trinity Floral Skirt (piperlime.com, $89)
- Dr. Scholl’s Band Sandal In Caravan Sands Color (drschollsshoes.com, $60)
- Crisscross Cat Eye Sunglasses (express.com, $30)
- DailyLook Classic Everyday Satchel (dailylook.com, $55)
- It’s Knot You Bangle in Gold (mykitsch.com, $11)
- AHAVA Dead Sea Osmoter Body Concentrate (ahavaus.com, $60)
- Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture Milk (sephora.com, $30)