How are you today? Doing well? Don’t worry, this bad taxidermy will ruin any sort of good day you were having.
1. The overly expressive bobcat
What is going on with this bobcat? Why is it so merry? Why can’t we avoid its gaze?
2. The extremely groomed owl
It’s a casual pompadour, and it’s burned into our minds for all of eternity.
3. The bear who knows all your secrets
Hello, curiously lifelike bear. We’ll be going now.
4. The pig. Oh, the pig.
We don’t know what to say.
5. The dressed-up dead animal
There’s nothing like a jaunty dead pirate fox to really get you good and creeped out.
6. The cat whose body has morphed into something else entirely
Poor kitty, we feel bad that this is your post-life fate, but we also don’t want to look at you anymore. Excuse us.
7. The unknown animal 100 percent guaranteed to come back to haunt your dreams
Any guesses what this creature is or why it’s out to attack the world?
8. The one you’ll remember for the next year
9. The fur seal that is quite unhappy with its fate
Please don’t hurt us, Mr. Seal!
10. The pleading giant otter
What does this thing want from us? How can we give it to him and run away as quickly as possible?
11. The horror movie prop
You can run, you can hide, but you will never escape the memory of these blue eyes.
12. The tenderly loved taxidermy
Something about a dead animal in a pink wig just gives us the heebie-jeebies. We really wish people would stop. This is disturbing in more ways than one.