Lea Michele’s Glee character, Rachel Berry, might be a bit one dimensional in her sense of style, but Lea loves to try out different looks in real life. Want to steal her look? You’re in luck.
Why we’re obsessed
You’re either a floral print gal or you’re not; there’s usually no gray area. We’re usually a bit reserved with our sense of style, but Lea’s pretty floral blazer is making us seriously rethink our stance on the print.
Photo credit: TNYF/WENN.com
How to style the look
Your floral blazer is the focal point of this ensemble, so don’t go overboard with accessories. A top in a shade that appears in the floral print, some neutral heels and a classic black bag will help anchor the bold blazer.
- Oak73 Silhouetted Floral Blazer (oak73.com, $150)
- Tees by Tina Smooth Tank in Mandarin (teesbytina.com, $38)
- DSTLD Premium Denim Mid Rise Cigarette in Destructed Light Vintage (dstldjeans.com, $85)
- Chinese Laundry Fire and Ice Heel in White (chineselaundry.com, $138
- Lany Kawaii Crossbody Bag (lanystyle.com, $40)
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s Sunglasses in Tortoise (peeperspecs.com, $17)
- RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up (rmsbeauty.com, $38)