We’ve been fans of Mel B since her Spice Girls days. While her style is a touch more subdued now, she’s never lost that sense of spice. Want to steal her look? You’re in luck.
Why we’re obsessed
Style confession: We have a weakness for chambray shirts. They’re classic, versatile and a closet staple. Here, Mel shows us a fun way to dress up the piece with a pencil skirt in a complementary hue, and we’re pretty impressed with the results.
Photo credit: WENN.com
How to style the look
Mixed textures and styles only elevate this look, so have some fun and play around with your accessories. A clean beauty look is also a must to create the polished effect Mel achieved so beautifully here.
- Banana Republic Denim Soft-Wash Utility Shirt in Royal Blue (bananarepublic.gap.com, $40)
- Modcloth Musee Matisse Skirt in Sky (modcloth.com, $24)
- Aerosoles Tapestry Pump in Nude Patent Leather (Aerosoles, $79)
- Baguette Dial Bracelet Watch (qvc.com, $31)
- Prima Donna Debonair Band Bracelet Gold (shopprimadonna.com, $13)
- CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara (drugstore.com, $7)
- Paul Mitchell Twirl Around Crunch-Free Curl Definer (available in professional salons)