The French epitomize classic style and beauty, so we’re never surprised to see Marion Cotillard pulling out all the stops on the red carpet. But even we were a bit stunned to see how gorgeous this twisted ‘do looked on the stunning actress.
Photo credit: Ian Gavan/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
We’re obviously dying to recreate it, so we turned to Aussie Celebrity Stylist Sarah Potempa to get the step-by-step tips for doing just that. Have fun styling, ladies!
Photo credit: Venturelli/WireImage/Getty Images, Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Get the look
- Prep hair by spritzing Aussie Hair Insurance Heat Protectant Shine Spray all over.
- Blow dry hair, and flat iron until smooth.
- Section the top half of the hair, creating 2 clean parts on each side.
- Apply Aussie You Can Shine Shine Enhancing Gel directly onto a comb, then comb the left and right side back into a tight ponytail.
- With the remaining top section of hair, tease hair and secure it over the ponytail with crisscross bobby pins.
- Smooth all the hair from the top and back sections and roll hair under with the Sarah Potempa Wrap Up. Then bend the 2 sides of the Wrap Up inwards and secure with large 2-inch bobby pins.
- Spray with Aussie You Can Shine Hi-Shine Hi-Hold Hairspray for a smooth, gorgeous finish!