Hollywood’s A-listers stepped out in major style to celebrate the much-anticipated Met Gala in New York City last night. We spotted Dianna Agron sporting an amazing bob with loads of volume and got the scoop on the ‘do straight from her stylist.
David Stanwell of Solo Artists prepped the lovely Dianna Agron for last night’s Met Gala, and got so inspired by her dress of choice (a sparkly black Miu Miu) that he decided to make a major change to her existing locks: “Dianna’s dress inspired me to cut about four inches off of the hair into a graduated bob.” The look they were going for? 1920s Parisian flapper. We’re pretty sure they succeeded.
Get the look
- Start with wet hair. Prep your locks by spraying them with Biosilk Silk Therapy and comb product through from roots to ends.
- Blow dry 1-inch sections of hair with a T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer and a T3 Anti-Gravity 2.5″ Barrel Brush. Slightly turn the ends of hair out while styling for an extra flair.
- Flip the ends of hair out using the T3 SinglePass 1-inch Straightening & Styling Iron.
- Set your pin curls around the top of your head with the T3 BodyWaver 1.75-inch Styling Iron.
- After all the curls have cooled, remove your pins and set the look by gently running your fingers throughout the hair.
- Now it’s time to finish the ‘do. Spray Biosilk Finishing Spray, Firm Hold to give long-lasting hold.