Bella Thorne makes our weekly column yet again! The young star always wears her pretty locks in complex ‘dos and this week, we’re showing you how to score her most recent stunner. The braided bun combo is perfect for your next special event and is a lot easier to create than you might think. Aubrey Loots, Celebrity Hairstylist and Wella Professionals Top Artist, is sharing tips for scoring Bella’s style. Have fun, ladies!
Get the look
“I love this look, it’s very ‘Bohemian Chic.’ Bella’s hair is a great modern take on Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” Aubrey says. “This style can be dressed up for a red carpet, or look great dressed down in a pair of jeans.”
- Start off by using a generous helping of Wella Professionals Natural Volume Mousse. Run it through your hair and then rough dry with your blow dryer of choice.
- Next, use a light spray of Wella Professionals Stay Essential Hairspray and make a loose braid.
- Take the braid and do a soft twist and tie it into a loose top knot or bun.
- Secure your look with bobby pins. Spray again with Spray Essential for hold.
- Use hairpins to secure the base of the twist all the way up, creating texture.
- Spray one last time all over for light hold.
- If you have bangs, create a center part for them to finish off the look.