As the world prepares to watch the U.S. ladies compete in the much anticipated Winter Olympics figure skating showdown next week, we’re breaking down the beauty looks of Ashley Wagner and Gracie Gold. Find out how to recreate their stunning CoverGirl ads!
Can you tell Ashley Wagner is ready to win a gold medal? The 22-year-old beauty’s CoverGirl ad features golden makeup and a multicolored metallic mani that screams golden goddess. Steal her look in a few simple steps!
- To start your golden look, even out your skin with a coating of CoverGirl’s TruBlend Foundation – M5 (Perfect Beige).
- Add a glow to skin with a coating of the brand’s TruMagic – Luminizer.
- Give your makeup that desired long-lasting stay with Clean Pressed Powder – Buff Beige.
- Perfect your golden pout with a clean application of Flamed Out Shadow Pencil – Gold Flame.
- Gloss things up with a nice coat of the brand’s Smoochies Sizzle Gloss – Date Night.
- For a multidimensional, glowing eye look, use a mix of CoverGirl’s Flamed Out Shadow Pots – Melted Gold, Eye Enhancers 4 Kit – Coffee Shop and Flamed Out Shadow Pencil – Gold Flame.
- Line your rims with the brand’s Ink It! – Golden Ink
- Add some color and definition with a generous coating of Bombshell Volume Mascara – Very Black.
- Get the best of both worlds with a trio of metallic colors. For Ashley’s colorblocked look, try CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss – Golden Opportunity, Show Stopper and Perfect Penny.
Nothing says Winter Olympics beauty like red, white and blue makeup. In her CoverGirl ad, Gracie goes for the gold in bold makeup and nails. Steal her look in a few easy steps!
- Start by evening out skin tone with TruBlend Foundation – L5 (Creamy Natural).
- Set your foundation with a coating of Clean Pressed Powder – Classic Ivory.
- Now it’s time to get flirty! Dust a coating of Clean Glow Blusher – Roses over the apples of your cheeks for a flirty, girlish look.
- To create Gracie’s fun patriotic mani, use a mix of the following shades from CoverGirl’s Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss – Lasting Love, Out of the Blue and Snow Storm.
- To create a nice foundation for that bold shadow look, use a mix of the following shades from Flamed Out Shadow Pots – Blazing White and Charcoal.
- Add color and definition with the brand’s Liquiline Blast Eyeliner – Black Fire, Silver Spark and Blue Boom.
- Finish off your look with a generous coating of Clump Crusher Mascara – Very Black.
- Show off your patriotic red with a pretty pout. To get Gracie’s look, reach for LipPerfection Lipstick – Hot (305).
Get the look: Allison Williams’ Golden Globes makeup
Get the look: Kacey Musgraves’ Grammys hair
Get the look: Rita Ora’s Grammys curls
Leave a Comment