Beatrice Prior (Tris)
Intelligent and somewhat of a social rebel, Tris dresses in mostly black attire, just like the rest of the gang in Dauntless faction. Fearless and very brave, her style is both bold and athletic, just like her.
- Xhiliaration leather motorcycle jacket (Target, $40)
- Women’s active compression-mesh tank (Old Navy, $17)
- Distressed lace-up combat boots (Charlotte Russe, $40)
- Faux leather inset leggings (Nordstrom, $49)
Tris’ BFF and ally, Christina is a true Dauntless member. Strong and confident, she remains a vital source to Tris as she learns her way around her new home. Like any BFF, Christina plays it cool in comfortable athletic gear while kicking butt in training and in friendship.
- Moving comfort Juno sports bra (REI, $56)
- Ankle wedge booties (Target, $30)
- Ribbed bottom capri pants (TJ Maxx, $20)
- Faux leather sleeve anorak (Nordstrom, $138)
A tattoo artist and Tris’ aptitude test administer, Tori is as cool as they come. Overcoming her fear of the dark, this Dauntless member is as awesome as they come. Having a rebel attitude and rocker chic persona, her style is cutting edge and totally hip.
- Kardashian Kollection women’s tuxedo leggings (Sears, $18)
- Peace of mind cami (Athleta, $59)
- Ta Ta Tamer II sports bra (Lululemon, $58)
- Leather moto vest (Victoria’s Secret, $298)
Highly intelligent and anti-Divergent, Jeanine Matthews is all business. The leader of Erudite, she takes herself and her cause against the Abnegation very seriously. Sophisticated and smart, she keeps her sleek style strictly professional.
- Dana Buchman solid blazer (Kohl’s, $32)
- Merona sleeveless fit & flare dress (Target, $30)
- Old School black wayfarer eyewear (Icing, $12)
- Platform Mary Jane pumps (Charlotte Russe, $35)
For your guy: Tobias Eaton
A rebel with a true cause, Tobias is a true noble leader and instructor in Dauntless. Nicknamed “Four” due to the number of fears he holds, Tobias is strong and willing to become all that he can be. As a trainer, it is important that he not only be comfortable, but look admirable as well. (And by admirable, we mean hot)!
- Base layer shirt (H&M, $25)
- Heathered henley (Gap, $25)
- Quilted leather bomber jacket (Express, $114)
- Running pants (REI, $59)