Zooey Deschanel makes us laugh every week on her show New Girl, and the actress also has a pretty rad sense of style. Want to steal her look? You’re in luck!
Why we’re obsessed
There’s always an excuse to rock some pretty polka dots. A dress with sheer sleeves and overall polka dot detailing is a feminine and easy way to transition your style into spring on a nippy day, and we’re loving the way Zooey really let her dress shine with minimal accessories here.
How to style the look
A polka dot dress will always make you stand out from the crowd, so keep the rest of your look simple. Red pairs beautifully with black and white, so reach for your fave red nail polish and lip to add a nice dose of color.
- Muse Polka Dot Flounce Dress (museapparel.com, $40)
- Banana Republic Slim Bow Belt (bananarepublic.gap.com, $40)
- ABEO Halley Neutral Pumps (available exclusively at The Walking Company, $160)
- Sonia Kashuk Lotta Love Nail Polish (target.com, $5)
- Laura Geller Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon (Cranberry Glaze) (qvc.com, $16)
- Nelle & Lizzy Single Name Ring (nelleandlizzy.com, $53)