We often spot Hilary Duff out and about with her adorable son. While he’s obviously the perfect accessory, Hilary’s outfits aren’t too shabby themselves. Want to steal her look? You’re in luck!
Why we’re obsessed
April can still be a bit nippy sometimes. That’s why Hilary’s outfit is the perfect transitional look. A few pops of color keep her on trend and seasonal, while warm staple items keep things practical. It’s a win-win!
How to style the look
This is a really easy outfit to recreate with items you likely already have sitting around in your closet — dark pants, a button down, a denim jacket and suede booties. What makes this outfit pop is that red statement bag, so grab your most fashion-forward purse and a nail polish in a matching hue and you’ll be ready to rock everything from errand running to the PTA in style.
- Members Only Shrunken Bomber Jacket (membersonlyoriginal.com, $63)
- Express Boucle Print Portofino Shirt (express.com, $60)
- Tripp NYC Skinny Twill Pant (karmaloop.com, $64)
- Steve Madden Arieel Boot (nordstrom.com, $130)
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Stain in Light Pink (qvc.com, $24)
- Topshop Side Pocket Satchel (topshop.com, $56)
- Kitsch Wavy Rhinestone Midi Ring (mykitsch.com, $9)