Ever since she started starring in one of our fave shows, Girls, Allison Williams has been on our fashion and beauty radar. The young actress never seems to disappoint and she certainly made a bold statement last night at the Golden Globes in her fashion-forward black and white gown and smoky eyes.
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen created the sexy look for Allison and is sharing the step-by step instructions for scoring her red carpet makeup.
Get the look
- To start off, Lauren groomed Allison’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Definer.
- Then, she created a classic smoky eye using Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Urban Skyline. The shades in the palette helped make Allison’s blue eyes pop!
- After applying eyeshadow, Lauren lined Allison’s eyes with Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black and coated lashes with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
- For a red carpet glow, Lauren applied YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation all over Allison’s face and then dusted on Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light.
- To add a touch of color, Lauren turned to Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal, and applied it on the apples of Allison’s cheeks.
- For the finishing touch, Lauren applied Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Ripe Rose.