Sofia Vergara always shows up to the red carpet bringing sex appeal and glamour. At last night’s Golden Globes, the Modern Family actress turned heads in a black LBD with a majorly gorgeous train, a statement necklace, soft waves and beautiful makeup.
The COVERGIRL is sharing her inspiration for the beauty look and the exact products you can use to steal her look at home!
“For this year’s Golden Globes, I really wanted to do something different. I wear makeup every day — I wouldn’t think about leaving the house without it! — but of course it’s such a big night, and everyone is taking pictures, so I have to look good. With my dress so elegant and my necklace so bold (and heavy!), I wanted to keep my hair and makeup simple and classic,” Sofia said.
Get the look
CoverGirl products you’ll need:
- COVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6
- Clean Glow Blush in Roses
- Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss
- Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess
- Bombshell Volume Mascara
- LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame
- To start off with a good base that would last all night, I started with COVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6 which is super lightweight and blendable. On top, a light dusting of powder to set the look and a bit of rosy color for the apples of my cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses. My dress and jewels were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup.
- For me, a really glamorous evening look starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat eye. Tonight I went with brown liner as opposed to black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look. I then used Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little sparkle.
- As always, I love big lashes so I used Bombshell Volume Mascara on my top and bottom lashes to add volume and intensity.
- For me, lipstick is a must — I feel naked without it. I wish I could just wear a nude shade, but it’s not me — I need color. I went with a bold red with LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame. Oh, I also always keep a gloss in my purse for touch-ups!