There are tons of home items on sale every year, and with some of the deals we’ve found, it might be a good time to deck out your kitchen with some new home appliances.
- T-Fal Inspirations 20-piece red nonstick cookware set (Kohl’s, $50)
- Kenmore 3.8 cubic-foot washer and 7 cubic-foot electric dryer (Sears, $800)
- Frigidaire four-piece stainless steel kitchen-appliances package — microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and range (H.H. Gregg, $1,900)
- KitchenAid Classic Plus stand mixer (Kohl’s, $139 online with discount code “20FORU” and mail-in rebate)
- Bella Electric Cake Pop & Donut Hole Maker (Kmart, $10)
- Memory foam pillows and toppers from the Martha Stewart Collection for 70 percent off (Macy’s, prices vary)
Whether you play or not, you’ll probably be buying some game consoles or games this year, so why not save some cash on the titles you know they’re going to want?
- Grand Theft Auto V or Batman: Arkham Origins (Amazon, $34)
- PS3 Bundle with Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins (Walmart, $199)
- Tons of older games at reduced prices (Walmart, $10-$25)
- Nintendo 3DS XL (Target, $150)
- XBox 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle with Kinect Sports and Kinect Adventures and one month of XBox Live Gold (Target, $250)
Electronics and computer accessories
While tablets and smartphones are sure to be the popular gifts this year in terms of geekery, now’s a great time to get deals on other electronics, too.
- Nikon L320 16.1MP Digital Camera (Target, $99)
- HP Envy 4501 e-All-in-One Wireless Print, Copy & Scan Inkjet Printer (Walmart, $49)
- VStream Wireless USB PC to TV at 1080p (Fry’s, $70)