There are few afternoons more fun than the ones spent getting lost in the aisles of Target. They have everything you could possibly need and most things you didn’t even know you wanted. But for those shoppers who are better searching for exactly what they want and leaving, shopping Target’s Cyber Monday sales might be the best way to go.
Calling it a Cyber Monday sale is actually inaccurate, because Target has decided to step up and offer a Cyber Week campaign. For each of the seven days of Cyber Week, Target.com will have a new sale running. We can’t give away all the details just yet, but any serious shoppers are encouraged to sign up for their emailing list so you can get the details first.
What we can say is that Cyber Week begins on Dec. 1 and lasts all week. Daily doorbuster deals will be announced on Target.com, so you’ll definitely want to keep checking back throughout the week in case your favorite items go on sale.
The deals will include every major department and the hottest items.
- Monday will be a sale on all the high-demand gaming consoles and video games. With the new Xbox One being released, games won’t stay on the shelves for very long.
- Tuesday includes sales on classic toys like Legos for all the children (and big kids) on your shopping list.
- Wednesday’s deals will focus on kitchen and household appliances, including blenders for everyone looking to make the perfect smoothie at home.
- On Thursday, doorbuster deals will include tablets and smartphones available through Target.com. These deals will most likely be a favorite among shoppers.
- The rest of the weekend sales will focus on products for the home. Sign on to browse through deals on vacuums, bedding, décor and more.
It’s no secret that Target sales will go through the roof during Black Friday sales events, but Cyber Week looks even more promising. Plus, is there anything better than getting all your shopping done without standing in a single checkout line?