Winter is hardly an exciting season. Between the cold and the slushy snow, the shorter days and the layers and layers of clothing, it can actually be a huge drag! Add the typical winter beauty issues — dry skin, static hair — and winter tops our hate list often. But fret not, we’re getting you ready with some fab beauty products to fight back this season!
Makeup & skin care
- Joanna Vargas Exfoliating Mask: As the temperature drops and your skin starts flaking, exfoliating becomes a vital part of your skin care routine. Make it an easy process with this fast-acting, great-smelling mask from celebrity facialist Joanna Vargas. It’s one of our new faves!
- Yes To Naturally Smooth Lip Balm: With all the holiday parties coming up, you definitely don’t want dry, peeling lips when you spot a hottie by the bar. Prevent this nasty winter beauty faux pas with a smooth and tasty lip balm, like Yes To’s new budget-friendly line.
- bliss triple oxygen ex-‘glow’-sion Moisture Cream: One of our fave spas, bliss also has a line of fabulous skin care and body products so you can bring the spa to your home. This new release is a vita-bead-infused cream with oxygen and micro-algae that helps give skin a youthful glow and boosts dry skin with loads of moisture!
- Covergirl The Capitol Collection: Happy Hunger Games! Now that everyone’s favorite sequel has finally hit theaters, it’s time to keep the enthusiasm for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire alive with Covergirl’s collection inspired by the movie. Enjoy a mascara, nail polishes and stickers and lip glosses. What more could a super fan ask for?
- bareMinerals Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara: Want larger-than-life lashes? Look no further! Lash to impress with bareMinerals’ newest release. The wand is spiraled 180 degrees to give your lashes the perfect coating and curve factor!
- Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner: Tame unruly, frizzy strands with this smoothing conditioner this winter. Your wind-whipped hair will thank you for it!
- Alterna Bamboo Style Dry Shampoo Sheer Blossom: You might think that dry shampoo is only for the hot sweaty months, but we use it all year long to mop up unwanted grease and make our blowouts last a few days longer than normal.
- Kerastase Bain Oleo Curl Shampoo: Rejoice, curly girls! We’ve found the perfect curly shampoo for you. It cleanses, defines and treats curls all at once.
- Julien Farel Vitamin Smooth: Frizz and flyaways are staples of winter weather, but you can easily banish them with this moisturizing miracle worker. Vitamin E works to repair environmental damage and honey and glycerin help keep your locks silky soft.
- Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler: If you’re lazy with your beauty routine, you know how much of a pain it can be to maneuver a blow dryer and a brush at the same time. (Oh the problems we face, right ladies?) Make the hair drying process easy and fast with Conair’s rotating blow dryer brush, and you’ll have more time to do more important things this season!
- Dove Clear Tone Sheer Touch Deodorant: Want to protect against odor and wetness and fade dark underarm marks? This baby does all three things. We call that a triple threat!
- Weleda Skin Food: They don’t call this gem skin food for no reason. This hydrating lotion feeds your delicate skin with moisture when it needs it most: the cold, wind-whipped months. It’s perfect for those stubborn spots like elbows and feet!
- LaLicious Brown Sugar Souffle Scrub: Sure, you’re not showing off your gams in short shorts and sundresses when it’s snowing outside, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep up your glowing skin routine. Sloughing away dry winter skin is more a treat than a chore with this delicious body scrub that smells like cookies!
- Moroccanoil Candle with Glass Vase: Pampering begins with a relaxing atmosphere, and there’s nothing better than a candle to set the mood for beauty time. Moroccanoil recently launched their new candle, and we’ve become fast fans of this long-lasting scent.
- U by Kotex Extra Long Maxi: When you feel protected, you feel beautiful, and Kotex has combined that idea with uber-cute packaging in their new pads. Not your typical beauty product, no, but a necessity any time of year!
- NCLA Clueless nail wraps: Our favorite ’90s TV star is making a comeback! NCLA has brought the joys of Clueless to our fingertips with their new nail wrap collection. The bright colors and fun designs are perfect for beating the winter blues if you ask us!
- Julep Freedom Polymer Nail Top Coat: Who has the time to sit and wait for 20 minutes while their nails take their dear sweet time to dry? Not us! That’s why we’re crushing on these fast drying drops from Julep. They shave minutes off your mani time!
- Deborah Lippmann R&B Mini Nail Lacquer Duet: With all the neat holiday sets out there this month, it’s the perfect time to add a new nail duo to your growing collection. This winter, we’ll be brightening our moods with this colorful bag and its vibrant polishes.
More seasonal beauty guides
The ultimate fall beauty guide
The ultimate summer beauty guide
The ultimate spring beauty guide
Leave a Comment