We have a total crush on Jennifer Morrison’s chic ‘do. Find out why in this week’s installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
I’m a sucker for a simple bun! The style is classic at best, and trendy when done right. Today, I’m gushing over Jennifer Morrison’s recent bun! Celebrity hairstylist Ryan Trygstad created the look and is offering his tips for stealing her style: “We wanted a very loose, young look for this outfit. Nothing too perfect or serious.”
Get the look
- Start off by blowing out locks with Oribe Thickening Mousse.
- Once hair is totally dry, layer in Oribe Dry Texturing Spray at the roots. Doing so helps prep an updo with great texture and modality.
- Next, make a very high pony at the top of your head. Make it a bit more forward than you might think it should be.
- Then roll hair into a twist, keeping it messy and sexy.
- Secure the bun with large French bobby pins and finish off the look with a hairspray like White Sands Infinity Finishing Spray.