We have a total crush on Brittany Snow’s chic ‘do. Find out why in this week’s installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Brittany Snow isn’t just a talented actress, she’s also a pretty stylish gal! The Pitch Perfect star recently caught my attention in this chic sideswept ‘do, and I turned to Sacha Quarles, celebrity hairstylist and SHE by SO.CAP.USA Artistic Director, to find out how you can score the look at home.
“Although this style looks really flirty with Brittany’s short hair, the great thing about this look is that it works no matter what length of hair you have,” Sacha says. “If your hair isn’t as thick as you would like it to be, you can add extra volume on the heavier side of the style. You can clip extensions into your hair for a dramatic boost. SHE by SO.CAP.USA has amazing customizable clip-in extensions that can be cut for any length and styled, as if it were your natural hair.”
Get the look
- Starting with damp hair, add volume with Keune Mousse Forte. Distribute the product evenly.
- Blow out your hair using a medium round brush to create lift at the root.
- Spray hair with Redken Starch Spray. This product will protect hair from the heat and help to hold the style.
- Once the hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to create the desired style. This particular look will be achieved by curling the hair away from the face.
- Use a brush to smooth the hair back on the right side. Secure it with small hair pins.
- Once the hair is secured, use hairspray to set the hair in the direction you want it to stay.