Selena DeHart of Pink U Rock nail art blog is lending us her glossy nails for some mani love. Check out this cute mani that’s sealed with a kiss and find out how you can do it yourself!
Stamped with a kiss
When I think of beauty, so many things come to mind. Inner beauty is always best, but outer beauty is important too! My first beauty go-to is a fresh mani, obviously! The next thing that comes to mind when I want to “beautify” is luscious lips! So that was how I got this beauty-inspired mani that’s stamped with a kiss! Literally!
Get the tools
This mani is so easy to do yourself! It takes some practice to get used to the stamping technique, but once you’ve got it down, the possibilities are endless! For this look, I used Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-303 and a Konad stamper and scraper. You can also use an old credit card to scrape with. I just prefer the scraper that comes with your stampers. The colors I chose for this look are Island Girl Aloha Dream and Pineapple Plantation, China Glaze Glistening Snow, OPI Which is Witch? and Essie Pink Parka. Lastly, I used a rhinestone for an accent, so you’ll need a toothpick or tweezers to grab that and get it on your nail.
Get the look
- Paint your nails with a hot pink, leaving out your middle and ring fingers.
- Paint your middle nail white or a light color so you have a clean canvas to stamp on.
- You know how I love my glitter accent nails! Paint your ring fingernail with the silver glitter colors.
- Top coat all of your nails and wait a bit for them to dry.
- Thicker polish works best for stamping so choose a color with a thicker consistency. I chose a hot pink color for the lips. Dab some color of the design on your stamping plate, scrape off the excess with your scraper or an old credit card, and pick up the design with your stamper and immediately stamp onto the nail.
- Add your rhinestone accent with a dab of top coat and top coat that entire nail again! Voila!