Love the cape look but worried you can’t pull it off?
1. Steve Madden Cape with Detachable Faux Fur ($70 on sale) — Embrace two trends at once: The pointed faux-fur overlay can be detached from the collar for a chic variation on the look.
2. Jolt Cape ($78) — A little dramatic pleating never hurt anyone!
3. Steve Madden Cinched Cape ($99) — Yes, that texture is hot but so is the modern take and the cinched waist.
4. Band Collar Single-Breasted Cape ($59) — While many of our other finds are bold and whimsical, this cream colored cape has a more classic feel. Wear it to the more formal outings this season!
5. Botany Professor Cape ($70) — Bold, belted, I can’t even begin to say how much I adore this Modcloth find!
6. Ark & Co. Poncho Coat ($99) — Check out the epaulets and gunflap detail! We love that it’s styled with a tunneled tie belt, which will help to define your waist!
7. Anthropologie Fatigue Finery Cape ($80 on sale) — This darling cape is a mix of sturdy melton and soft knit, a luscious green pop-over studded with uniform-inspired brass buttons — at a great price!
8. New York & Company Cape Trench ($45 on sale) — I’m wild for this cape’s silhouette — a downtown chic mix of trench styling with the hip poncho shape!