Your don’t have to wear a full-blown costume to get into the Halloween spirit. By picking the right pieces to wear, you can look festive (as well as appropriate) wherever you will be on Halloween.
Halloween on a first date
You met someone new and he’s taking you out to dinner on Halloween night. Grab your favorite flirty LBD and team it up with an orange clutch and matching jewelry.
- ModCloth bassoon you’ll be famous dress, $75
- Bali heart shaped earrings, $42
- Marc by Marc Jacobs leather voyage clutch, $330
- ModCloth all eyelets on shoe, $50
- Mustard and gold look bangles, $20
Halloween at the office
If your office has a no-costume policy (bah humbug!), don’t worry. You can get away with partnering a cute orange sweater with your favorite black pants. Add a pair of bold orange pumps and you’ll look fabulous.
- Forever 21 cable knit cardigan, $23
- TopShop wide leg pants, $40
- ASOS platform high heels, $26
- Orange enamel chandelier earrings, $34
Halloween out with the girls
Are you going out to drinks with your girlfriends on Halloween? If you don’t want to wear a costume, you can still look festive with an adorable orange skirt, knee-high boots and other festive pieces.
- Splendid black turtleneck, $52
- Cynthia Rowley pick pocket skirt, $69
- MICHAEL Michael Kors knee high leather boots, $225
- Christopher Kane laser-cut leather clutch, $530
- Amber pendant necklace, $175
Halloween at home
Whether you are staying home and hanging out with the hubby, or taking the little ones trick-or-treating, wear a Halloween graphic T-shirt (Kmart has them on sale for under ten bucks!) and a comfy pair of jeans.
- Good witch T-shirt, $7
- Old Navy hi-rise retro flare jeans, $30
- Fossil modern cargo bag, $128
- Vivanz Arlene platform sandal, $58