Grab a book and get ready to cuddle! Bloggers reveal their top basement makeovers.
Love That Max
Photo credit: Ellen at Love That Max
Ellen, the blogger at Love That Max, renovated her basement to create a cozy space for her son and daughter. The basement, meant to be a place for their son to receive therapy sessions, was styled as a welcoming environment and one that both kids would enjoy being in. Using Ikea and Pottery Barn for most of their furniture, Ellen created a simple, clean space for her son and daughter.
- EKTORP loveseat, Ikea ($479)
- EKTORP JENNYLUND chair, Ikea ($199)
- BESTA shelving, Ikea ($130)
- Wood flooring, Mannington (must contact for pricing)
- Carolina large table, Pottery Barn Kids ($199)
- Carolina chairs, Pottery Barn Kids ($69)
- Woven throw blanket in orange, Overstock.com ($46)
- Blue floral curtains, World Market ($35)