It’s always hard to say goodbye to summer, but doing so just got a little bit easier thanks to some seasonal beauty shopping. New season, new beauty products, that’s our motto! Here are some of our faves.
• per-fekt Skin Perfection CC Creme: In case you didn’t know, BB creams are, like, so yesterday. The newest craze? CC creams. We’re crushing on per-fekt’s new one!
• Kinerase Advanced Lotion: Want to moisturize skin, prevent aging and even your skin tone? This multitasker does it all! And it’s worth the price.
• Tata Harper Be Adored Lip Treatment: Not quite ready to kiss your easy breezy summer lip products goodbye but kind of want to transition your look to the cooler temps? Try these rosy lip tints on for size.
• Aquage Silkening Power Infusion: You’re only 60 seconds away from revitalized locks with this rinse-out treatment!
• Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse: Transition your beachy waves into defined, shiny curls this fall with Oribe’s newest release. It gives you that much-needed lift that curly girls adore.
• WEN by Chaz Dean Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner: This QVC fave has been gaining a lot of buzz for its unique approach to hair, and we’ve become fast fans. Its sweet scent makes it all the better!
• Vichy 24 Hour Roll-on Dry Touch Deodorant: Long-lasting coverage and no residue? Seems too good to be true, right? Wrong!
• Justin Bieber The Key Eau de Parfum: Want to unlock the key to Justin Bieber’s heart? While we can’t promise using this perfume will do that, it sure does smell great.
• Bliss Glamour Gloves: Pamper your dry hands this fall with these adorably effective gloves from the brains behind Bliss spas.
• Deborah Lippmann Laughin’ to the Bank emerald nail polish: Work Pantone’s color of the year on your fingers with this deep emerald hue. Subtle shimmer adds a light feel to the rich color that’s perfect for fall!