Skip to main content Skip to header navigation

10 Facts About Puppies Even Dog People Don’t Know

4. Lifestyle

puppies life
Image: alwaysana_/Instagram

When a puppy is first born, 90 percent of their life is spent sleeping while the other 10 percent is spent eating. Sounds like the life of a puppy is pretty awesome and relaxing! Since a lot of important development and growth happens for the pup during this time, it is important that they get their rest.

Next Up: Sniffing

Leave a Comment

Comments are closed.