Make a stylish winter wreath
Adding some seasonal glam to your door with a decorative wreath is the perfect touch to welcome your guests for the season! Use a winter theme for your wreath and you can leave it up throughout the winter months.
What you'll need
• Grapevine Wreath (or Styrofoam) – available at chain craft stores
• Spray Paint
• Decorative leaves, snowflakes, ornaments, etc.
• Glitter, rhinestones, sequins, etc.
• Hot Glue Gun
How to make a stylish winter wreath
1. Choose your favorite winter color. Silver and gold are always great winter choices but you can get creative with light blue, white, or even light green. You can even find glittered, pearlized, and frosted spray paints in your craft stores.
2. Spray paint your grapevine wreath (made of wooden vines) in a well-ventilated area.
3. Adorn the wreath with small decorations including glittered snowflakes, leaves, feathers and other ornaments found at fabric stores. Use hot glue to secure your ornaments. Add some pizzazz to your wreath with glitter, pompoms, sequins and rhinestones.
4. Twist thin glittered ribbon around the wreath for a swirled look.
5. Finish your wreath by adding a large bow to the top of the wreath. Let the bow's streamers twirl down the sides of your wreath. Add glam with a glittered ribbon that matches your wreath's color.
6. Use the ribbon to hang your winter wreath on your front door and enjoy the holiday season!
Use pearlized spray paint on your grapevine wreath. Also spray paint small white Styrofoam balls with the pearlized spray paint. Sprinkle the painted balls with white glitter right after spray painting. Adorn the balls to the wreath with hot glue to look like pearls. Attach a large white bow to your wreath.
Paint your wreath light blue and top with glittered spray paint. Place craft snowflakes throughout the wreath. Use a light blue or silver ribbon to create a decorative bow and hang your wreath.
Choose rich jewel tones to paint your grapevine wreath. Place peacock feathers around the wreath and choose a coordinating jewel tone color for the wreath's bow.