Ham and cheese crescent roll ups
This variation of a ham and cheese sandwich is ready-made and perfect for putting in a sack lunch!
If you're looking for a ready-made ham and cheese sandwich, try making it into a crescent roll. By stuffing your sandwich fillers inside a crescent roll before baking, you have a warm and toasty sandwich ready to go.
This recipe uses Muenster cheese, mustard and deli ham, but it could be equally delicious with turkey and cheddar, ham and Swiss, or blue cheese and roast beef. The big tip is to not skip adding condiments to ham and cheese crescent roll-ups. Mustard, relish or even raspberry jam make the dish much more memorable!
- Store-bought crescent roll dough
- Muenster cheese
- Stone-ground mustard
- Sliced deli ham
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open and unroll each of the crescent rolls.
- Cut cheese in 1/4-inch by 1/4-inch by 2-inch logs. Place the cheese at the longest part of the crescent roll.
- Dab 1 teaspoon of stone-ground mustard onto each roll.
- Take the sliced deli ham and cut it into triangles that are slightly smaller than the crescent rolls. Place on top and begin to roll up.
- Place the rolls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.