Having cords and wires all over the place is a huge pet peeve of mine. I have two younger brothers — twins, actually — so double the trouble and double the amount of electronics. They both have TVs, game stations, phones, computers and whatnot, and I swear there are cords all over the house. So if you’re like me, then this craft is just the trick for you. I use a lot of books around my place to decorate too, so it’s the perfect disguise for my phone charger.
- X-Acto knife
- 3 books in different sizes
- Phone charger
- Trace the charger on the base book where you will want the charger to stand up.
- Cut the book cover with the X-Acto knife.
- Trace the charger on the inside of the book, lining it up with the hole you already cut.
- Use the X-Acto knife again to cut out pages so the cord will fit when the book is closed.
- Add the charger.
- Glue a few smaller books to the base book to support the upright phone.