This easy craft would look great anywhere in your home. Put it in the kitchen for memos and recipes, in an office with notes or in a bedroom with all your favorite family photos.
This is a great craft to do on a rainy day in or a lazy Sunday afternoon. You can easily customize your colors and embellishments to fit whatever room you plan to put it in.
- Old frame
- 2 Colors of paint (1 for base color, 1 for top coat)
- Crackle glaze
- Chicken wire
- Wire cutters
- Staple gun
- Sanding block
- Apply one coat of your base color paint, allow to dry.
- Apply one coat of your crackle glaze, allow to dry.
- Apply your top coat, allow to dry for at least 24-hours.
- When dry, sand the edges for a rustic look.
- Measure your picture frame and cut your chicken wire to size.
- Staple your chicken wire to the back side of your frame.