The Spring Spectacular Issue
Temps are getting higher, snow is melting and your inner woman is itching for change. Why? Because spring is a time for metamorphosis — a time to redefine yourself from head to toe. From the season’s hottest hues to finally kicking the clutter habit for good, this issue has got it all.
Spring is the perfect time to rediscover everything you love about life.
The drab blacks and grays of winter give way to the breathtaking colors of spring — bright reds, yellows, purples and greens. Even nature knows it; trees come back to life, blooming with bright flowers. And the birds leave their winter nests and head back home. The concept of “spring cleaning” is a thing of the past; these days, it’s more of an overhaul. Want to change your style? Go green and pick up a cute accessory or a new shade of nail polish. Are the (bland) walls of your home closing in on you? Throw up a new coat of paint and tackle a DIY project. And let’s not forget the much-anticipated spring break.
Whatever the case, be sure to stop and smell the (freshly bloomed) flowers. And let this issue help guide the way.
- Floral door decor that screams spring
- Hot home decor trends this spring
- Make your own watering can flower pot
- Pretty Easter decorating
- Decorating Diva: Say hello to spring
- Spectacular spring dEcor for less than $20
- Best spring colors of 2013
- "Don't have sex in the woods" and other things you'll learn from spring break horror movies
- Travel: Best places to rub elbows with the celebs
- TV shows to binge on over the break
- Secrets to scoring cheap plane tickets
- For those with a short break: Best day trips
- Best cities to celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- 5 Best fitcations for fitness enthusiasts
- 5 Affordable yoga retreats
- Moms share: My family's best spring break vacation
- 6 Unique family spring break destinations on a budget
- Shop St. Patrick’s Day: Our lucky finds
- Pretty must-have bags for spring
- Stylish accessories for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day-inspired shoes that rock
- 8 Spring dresses to buy before Easter
- Create a fishtail braided bun hairstyle
- Spring shoe trends: What are they and why should I try?
- How to style your outfit with rain boots
- 3 Bold lip shades for spring
- 6 Moves for leaner thighs
- Easter-themed exercises for kids
- Irish dancing: Yes, it burns calories
- Surprising nutrition tips for spring
- 31 days to a healthier you
- Walks for a cause
- Celebrity diets: The good vs. the "Give me a break!"
- Achoo! Natural ways to beat allergies