The day after Thanksgiving — Black Friday — is the biggest shopping day of the year. If you are looking for furniture, appliances and other items for your home, it’s a great time to cash in on big savings.
Save big on Black Friday
To get the most out of Black Friday, prepare yourself with a shopping list and some research. Target a few items that you want and do price comparisons before Black Friday. Remember that stores are opening earlier and earlier for Black Friday — many of them at midnight or earlier.
We have some gathered some of the best deals for your home from Walmart, Best Buy and Big Lots.
Walmart Black Friday deals
Walmart always has amazing deals on Black Friday, and this year is more of the same. Walmart will be starting their Black Friday sales at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, and even more doorbusters will go on sale just two hours later at 10 p.m. Here is just a sampling of some of the home items available. Some deals are limited to a very short period of time. You can check out the whole 45-page Walmart Black Friday ad at bfads.net.
- Bissell Powersteamer Carpet Cleaner (Sale: $76, Was: $149)
- Dyson DC25 Animal Vacuum (Sale: $337, Was: $449)
- HP 15.6″ Laptop w/ 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD (Special Buy: $279)
- Emerson 40″ LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV (Special Buy: $198)
- Microplush Throw (50 in. x 60 in.) (Sale: $5, Was: $10)
- Quality Craft Electric Stove Heater (Sale: $49, Was: $89)
- Storage Bench (Special Buy: $29)
- Twinstar Media Fireplace with Remote (Special Buy: $249)
Best Buy Black Friday deals
Best Buy is always a popular destination for Black Friday shoppers. This year, doors open at 12 a.m. Friday and they are handing out tickets up to two hours before the midnight opening. All quantities of their advertised items are limited — so get there early to get the best deals.
- Dyson DC28 Animal HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum (Sale: $400, Was: $650)
- HP Deskjet Network-Ready Wireless Color e-All-In-One Printer (Sale: $40, Was: $80)
- Klipsch Icon Dual 8-in. 2-Way Floor Speaker (Sale: $225, Was: $450)
- Samsung 28.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator (Sale: $1,900, Was: $3,200)
- Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. 9-Cycle Steam Electric Dryer (Sale: $600, Was: $900)
- Toshiba 40″ LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV (Sale: $180, Was: $420)
Big Lots Black Friday deals
Big Lots is a hot spot for bargain prices on things for your home every day. So when Black Friday rolls around, the prices get ridiculously low.
This year, Big Lots is having a Thanksgiving Day sale (7 a.m.-9 p.m.), a Black Friday sale (6 a.m.-11 p.m.) and a Saturday sale (7 a.m.-11 p.m.). Let’s take a look at some of the hot items on sale each day.
Thanksgiving Day sale:
- Simmons Oversized Rocker Recliners (Sale: $190, Save: $110)
- 60″ Media Fireplaces with Remote (Sale: $400, Save: $399)
- Storage cabinets (Sale: $100, Save: $40)
Black Friday sale:
- Dyson Ball All-Floors Vacuum (Sale: $300, Save: $149)
- Luxurious 600 Thread Count Sheet Set (Sale: $29, Save: $51)
- Ninja Blenders (Sale: $49, Save: $40)
- Stratolounger Massage Recliners (Sale: $288, Save: $111)
- Pre-lit 6.5-ft. Christmas Tree (Sale: $49, Save: $41)
- Armless accent chairs (Sale: $97, Save: $72)
Of course, hundreds more items are also on sale at Big Lots (and dozens of other stores) — from furniture to electronics and toys to video games. To check out more details on the Big Lots Black Friday sale, visit bfads.net, BlackFriday.com or other websites dedicated to Black Friday.
Also, don’t forget about Amazon.com. They are offering tons of amazing items on sale during their Black Friday Deals Week. You don’t even have to leave your home to get the savings!