10 Luxurious home accessories under $50
Decorating your home can be a fun, exciting and challenging thing to do, especially on a budget. The perfect home accessories can turn a pretty room into an amazing living space, but are often hard to find.
Luxury on a dime
We're taking the guess-work out of decorating by showing you 10 fabulous home accessories that are not only beautiful, but also affordable -- all for under $50!
- Nothing says luxury like this beautiful, tan Aquilla Temple Jar. Perfect for a shelf or mantle, jars like this look especially beautiful with a flameless candle in them. (Home Decorators Collection, $29)
- Every woman knows that baubles and gems make a girl sparkle and shine. Gems carefully added to home decor can have the same effect! This round clock with amber gems in no exception and shines as a beautiful accent piece to give any wall a lovely luxurious feature. (Pier 1, $40)
- Vases always bring a sense of beauty to a room, but this recycled glass vase tops the charts with an amazing ruffled-top. It would be perfect on display with or without flowers. (Pier 1, $35)
- This purple chenille throw would make the perfect blanket for snuggling by the fire on a cold winter night. It would also be great to add to your bed as an accent blanket. (Target, $35)
- The medallion flocked lumbar pillow is a perfect accent to any space -- from traditional to contemporary. It's sure to add a touch of class and a bit of luxury to any seating area in your home. (World Market, $30)
- These hand-painted scrolling white wall frames add sophistication to any space while lending a perfect place to show off cute family snap-shots! These frames look especially good when several frames are grouped together. (Pier 1, $32 for a set of two)
- A beautiful serving tray is a must-have for every luxurious room! Perfect for holding anything from mugs to wine glasses, this gorgeous hand-painted bamboo tray is not only functional, but also beautiful. (Pier 1, $40)
- After washing your hands, what could be more luxurious then drying them off with a beautiful mosaic printed velour hand towel? Using plush velour is a brilliant alternative to rough terry cloth hand towels and will leave your hands feeling pampered. (World Market, $10)
- This glitter pearl oyster bowl embraces the colors and textures of the ocean and brings a sense of serenity and peace to a room. (Pier 1, $40)
- Antique mercury glass pillar holders are fabulous home accessories, and they can be used both as decor and for mood lighting. The style of these holders is sure to bring a luxurious touch to any room. (Pottery Barn, from $20)