5 Organization tips for every room in your house
An organized home is a happy home! To really make the most of every room in your house, it helps to be organized. Here we offer five organization tips for each room in your house.
Keeping your bathroom clean and organized is an important part of running a happy, healthy home. Here are a few steps to help you get started.
1. Take everything off the countertops and out of the drawer/cabinets and medicine cabinet. Then go through everything and decide what you absolutely need and what you can live without -- and toss the latter.
2. Clean all the countertops, shelves, mirrors and cabinets. Line cabinets with a protective shelving paper.
3. Organize items into what you use every day, what you need easy access to, and what you need on a semi-regular basis but can be put away until that time. Store items in the latter category into plastic containers and stack them under the sink along with cleaning supplies.
4. If you don't have a lot of countertop space, use an organizational caddy for items that you need access to on a daily basis.
5. Insert organizers into drawers so you can divide items such as hair clips/pins, makeup, manicure supplies etc.