How to make a fresh flower garland in just 30 minutes
There are thousands of ideas out there to create stunning table centerpieces with fresh flowers. However, many of them involve professional skills and are difficult to replicate. But you can make a beautiful decoration at home in less than 30 minutes.
Have you ever needed a last-minute table decoration just before your guests arrive? This fresh flower garland is so fast to make and looks just as pretty as many more complicated arrangements. But the best thing is that it's composed out of your garden greenery.
I believe that when it comes to table decoration, less is more, so you won't need fancy flowers from the florist to make this arrangement. Just grab some supplies from your garden and get started.
Start by twisting the greens around the wire.
Secure them with string.
Cover the string with more greenery.
How to make a fresh flower garland
- A floral wire, cut to length of table (green would be best)
- Green twigs with leaves from your garden
- A few wild flowers from your garden
- First, measure the size of your table length and cut the wire accordingly — make it a bit longer than the table so that the garland can fall over both ends.
- Start making your garland by twisting the greenery twigs around the wire. Choose the number of twigs depending on how big and rich you want your garland to be. Then wrap the string around the twigs to keep them in place. Don't worry about the visible wire and string. We will take care of it at the end.
- Add flowers, tuck the flowers in between the twigs and wire, and secure with the string.
- Now add more twigs by twisting them around the garland to cover up the wire and string.
- Display your garland as a table centerpiece.
This simple DIY flower garland will make even the simplest table look so stylish.