DIY erasable calendars are a back-to-school lifesaver
Are you or your kids headed back to school? Back-to-school season is the perfect time to organize and coordinate your entire family.
Kids have various schedules, sports and events that we need to keep track of. As parents, we have our own appointments and things to attend. Put that all together and things can get hectic! I happen to love organizing things, and making it look pretty and tidy makes my heart sing. This year, I made a daily calendar (with free printables) that can be displayed for the whole family to see. Simply jot down the important daily events and family reminders, then wipe it off for next week!
- 7 small 4 x 6 frames with glass or plastic covers. I found these for about $2 each at IKEA.
- 1 Vis-a-Vis wet-erase marker found at any office-supply store
- damp towels
- free daily calendar printables
- Print out the daily calendars found here
- Cut out the daily sheets.
- Insert them into frames.
- Write down your reminders using a Vis-a-Vis pen.
- Erase at the end of the day using a damp towel
Aren't they pretty? You could even use them on your personal desk at work or in a classroom! The Vis-a-Vis pens are made for writing and erasing off of glass (just like an overhead projector in school). Big kids (8 and up) love using the pens, and this could be a great way to encourage them to organize their homework or extracurricular activities. Just one set of the free daily calendar printables is all you need!
Love these little daily calendar printables? Check out the matching monthly calendar I made to go along with them here.