I’m one of those people who likes to change up things at home very frequently.
In fact, my living space almost never looks quite the same. One of the easiest ways I’ve found to change the feel of something quickly is to add a little bit of paint, so I decided to transform my stationery box, making it ready for the ‘back to school’ days. Are you loving the result as much as I am?
You will need:
- Wooden stationery box (I have used a plain Ikea one)
- Painter’s tape
- Paint (I liked a light pink, but pick one that suits your color scheme)
Here’s how to do it:
- Wrap tape around your box to make sure you will have a nice, straight line after painting.
- Paint your box with a paint suitable for wood.
- Remove the tape while the paint is still wet by slowly pulling it away. Let it dry.
Ta daa! Now you can enjoy your old yet brand-new pencil holder. So chic!