You need to make this super-easy, adorable DIY flower vase
Jenni Radosevich from I Spy DIY creates an easy and fun way to display flowers with this DIY hanging flower vase.
- Copper tube with closed end
- Copper tube straps
- Spray paint
- Wrap the tape around the ends of the copper tube so you can add a clean pop of color.
- Head outside or to a well-ventilated area to spray-paint the top and bottom of the tube. Peel off the tape once you're done.
- Attach the copper tube strap to the middle of the tube using E6000 glue.
- Once the glue is dry, thread your clothesline through each hole on the tube strap, and secure with a knot.
- Add your favorite flower to the tube, and your new bud vase is ready to hang!